To Improve Our Environment
Frequently, those little green factories at our feet are taken for granted. It's easy to overlook the many reasons why a healthy lawn or a dense athletic turf is an essential part of our lives.
- Aesthetically Pleasing - The value of the turfed areas has been recognized for their beauty since China's Emperors maintained mown grass areas. Today lawns are an integral part of home landscaping and public parks.
- Business improvement - Businesses and manufacturing complexes that have well-maintained grassy areas create a favorable impression to the general public, employees, and customers. Lawns increase the value of property by up to 15%.
- Climate Control - Turf grasses create appreciably cool temperatures, thus working as exterior "air conditioners".
- Dust Filter - Dust and smoke particles from the atmosphere are trapped by turf, keeping our air cleaner and fresher.
- Erosion Control – Grasses control erosion by intercepting raindrops before they disturb the soil and slowing the flow of water so that larger soil particles are captured from the collected water.
- Fire Retardation - Buffer areas of well-maintained grassy lawns around buildings offer good insurance against fire.
- Golf Courses - Millions of people play golf for exercise, relaxation, and business exchanges.
- Health Promoter - Turf grasses erosion clean air, generates oxygen and gives serene beautiful landscape. Injury Reducer, Junk Prevention, Landscape of America, Market Value, Oxygen Factory, Pollutant Blocker, Quiet Inducing, Runoff Control, Safety Net, etc... as you can see the list goes on and on.
OUR CLIENTS INCLUDE...
- Military Housing
- Commercial Retail Centers
- Corporate Office Facilities
- Financial Centers
- Healthcare Facilities
- Hotel/Resort Properties
- Institutional/Municipal Facilities
- Mixed-Use Developments
- Multi-Family Housing/Homeowner Associations
- Office Developments/Business Parks